Oak Ridge Park
The park is located at the end of N. Cummings Ln., north of IL Rt. 24 By-pass.
Oak Ridge Park is a leased property from a portion of the Caterpillar Proving Grounds. The Park District and Caterpillar reached an agreement in 1979 to lease 33 acres for baseball and softball diamonds. In 1995, the agreement was expanded to include an additional 22 acres for soccer fields.
- 3 Softball Diamonds (275 foot fences)
- 9 Field Turf Areas used for soccer, lacrosse and football
- Concessions Building with Restrooms
- Ron Gregg Shelter (Close to Water, Electricity, Bathrooms, Portable Bathrooms)
- Playground (3-5 Yr old; 5-12 Yr old)
- Maintenance Building