Summer Athletic Camps
Throughout the Summer, the Washington Park District teams up with Washington Community High School Coaches to offer several athletic camps. Please see our Summer Brochure for specific offerings.
Kids Wrestling Camp
This camp is typically for 5-14 year olds and held at the WCHS multi-purpose room.
Panther Golf Camp
This instructional camp is for all ability levels and for grades 6-9.
Panther Boys Basketball Camp
- Basic Skills Camp for 3rd-5th grades and 6-8th grades.
- Offensive Skills Camps for 6th-10th grades.
- 1st and 2nd Grade Boys Camp.
Lady Panther Basketball Camp
Instructional camps are held for 2nd-9th graders.
Panther Football Camps
- Football Camp for 1st-8th grades
- Skills Camp for 1st-8th grades
- Quarterback/Wide Receiver Academy for 4th-8th grades
Lady Panther Softball Camp
Fundamental development camp for 3rd-9th graders
Track and Field Camps
- Hurdle Camp held for 7th-12th graders
- High Jump Camp held for 7th-12th graders
Panther Volleyball Camp
Several developmental camps held for 5th-9th grades.
Panther Tennis Camp
Several camps for children 1st-11th grades