East Park Access
West Park Access
Meadow Valley Park can be accessed to the south of Route 8/Peoria St at the end of Legion Rd. on the east and along Ernest St. on the west.
Meadow Valley is 90 acres of natural woods and meadows. The Meadow Valley Park was acquired from the Smoeger Estate in 1971. It was purchased in part through a grant from the Illinois Bureau of Outdoor Recreation.
- George Jirgis Shelter (West Access- Electricity, Water, Portable Bathroom)
- Washington "Bark" District Off-Leash Dog Park (West Access)
- Playground (West Access: 5-12 year olds)
- Kiwanis Shelter (West Access-Not Available for Rental; Located within the Off-Leash Dog Park)
- Jaycee Shelter (East Access- Portable Bathroom)
- Nature Trails MVP_hiking_trail.jpg206.93 KB
- Scenic Views
- Tree Nursery
- Open Space