Ganzhorn Park is the newest park located at 504 S. Eml Street. This was the site of Leather Works, the cobbler shop of Henry F. ('Heini') Ganzhorn during the late 1950's and into the 60's, faithfully serving the community he dearly loved. Prior to that,his business was located on the Washington Square. His nephew Don and Wally King inherited this property in 1987. The family chose to honor the memory Heini, Don and Wally by donating this land to the Washington Park District for all to enjoy.
Donated in 2019 this pocket park is the newest park of the Park District.